- Created by the Emerson Collective, the following is a comprehensive document: "Know Your Rights: Post-Election Resources for the Immigrant Family."
- Contact the American Immigration Council for legal support.
- Get students involved in the New York State Youth Leadership Council, an undocumented youth-led organization.
- Watch "Living Undocumented: High School, College, and Beyond". Lesson plans and resources are offered as well.
- Contact the American Immigration Lawyers Association in order to receive advice about pro-bono work.
- Use the United We Dream Toolkit for immigrant and undocumented students. Tons of free resources. #Heretostay. They also released a webinar on February 15th, which is an hour long, about ways educators can protect our immigrant and refugee students.