WAYS TO GET INVOLVED
- Join the Black LIves Matter movement.
- Donate to the American Civil Liberties Union (ACLU).
- Join and/or donate to the National Association for the Advancement of College People (NAACP).
- Be part of the Campaign Zero, an organization dedicated to ending policy brutality in America.
- Join Harriet's Apothecary, an "intergenerational, healing village led by the brilliance and wisdom of Black Cis Women, Queer and Trans healers, artists, health professionals, magicians, activists and ancestors. Our village, founded by Harriet Tubman and Adaku Utah on April 6 2014, is committed to co-creating accessible, affordable, liberatory, all-body loving, all-gender honoring, community healing spaces that recognize, inspire, and deepen the healing genius of people who identify as Black, Indigenous and People of Color and the allies that love us."