- According to Obama Care Facts, "Republicans in Congress have began to implement an ObamaCare "repeal and delay" plan. In the worst case this means defunding key provisions of the Patient Protection and Affordable Care Act via "budget reconciliation" and then working on a repeal while a replacement plan is delayed for years (potentially forever). Find out what you can do to help save ObamaCare (and Medicare and Medicaid). Even if Trump follows through with his long-standing promise of "a great replacement plan", key provisions of ObamaCare, Medicaid, and Medicare may still be on the chopping block in 2017."
- What Happens if Trump Repeals Obamacare? Time Magazine, November 9, 2016
- What You Should do Today if you have Obamacare. Time Magazine, January 4, 2017
- Let's Say Obamacare is Repealed. What Then? New York Times, November 21, 2016
WAYS TO GET INVOLVED
- Contact your state representative and tell them to fight for Obamacare.